IEM's under 120$
Jan 19, 2012 at 8:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

richi143

New Head-Fier
So, last month my very favourite Nuforce NE-6's created some wire issue. So, i made up my mind of buying a new set. But as they were discontinued, so on being advised by many friends on some other forum, i went for Brainwavz M2.

Now, the problem is when i compared both, i found the bass of Nuforce was more than the M2, though was told that the bass is better in M2 than Ne-6. I agree the quality of bass is better than Ne-6, but the thumb, the quantity has decreased which i used to love in Ne-6.

So, unsatisfied by the the performance of M2, again my hunt is ON is a new pair. My budget is 100-120$ maximum. Please suggest me a basshead,boomy pair, the best basshead under my budget. Second priority is soundstage and then comes highs and mids.

P.S.- I have compared the M2 after 24 hours of burn in, while the ne-6 was about 9 months older.

Please help!

Jan 19, 2012 at 9:19 AM Post #2 of 4
The burn in is your ears adjusting to the m2's sound signature. Any physical break in happens within the first few minutes of the initial play.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Jan 19, 2012 at 11:50 AM Post #4 of 4
Get the FS Atrios mg7 using the 50% coupon that came out about a month ago. It should end up being around $120, IF the coupon still works. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back