IEM's that is comfortable while laying on the side/sleeping. Shure SE215?
May 29, 2016 at 2:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

lunah

New Head-Fier
I am looking for IEM's that I can wear comfortably in bed for my PS Vita. I wont use them for music (have Sonus Faber Pryma for that) but comfort while on a pillow is highest priority.

I bought Shure SE215 yesterday and I have a free return for 30 days, and while they really are comfortable Im not sure if I can get anything that suits my needs better for $100 or less with the same sound quality?

May 29, 2016 at 11:39 PM Post #3 of 7
It may be out of your price range, but getting a pair of custom in-ear monitors (ciem) would drfinitely make you much happier while laying down. A very good investment IMO especially if you plan to use them alot.

May 30, 2016 at 12:29 AM Post #4 of 7
It may be out of your price range, but getting a pair of custom in-ear monitors (ciem) would drfinitely make you much happier while laying down. A very good investment IMO especially if you plan to use them alot.

Thanks for your replay! Yes, that is out of my price range as I have just bought Sonus Faber Prymas and Chord Mojo and will use that for music. This will be for gaming on the PS vita only :)

May 30, 2016 at 2:25 AM Post #6 of 7
Yea nothing in this price range can compare to my headphones anyway and I wont use this for music unless I have to. But I need something specific for gaming on the vita in bed/on the couch. I feel like the shures are very comfortable, so i am thinking of keeping them..But maybe changing color from black to clear..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back