IEMs from 50 to 100 USD$
May 18, 2009 at 6:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

voon

100+ Head-Fier
Various threads if find more deal with 100$ and up with all the Monster Turbines etc. Now a friend of mine can only shell out 50-100$. I suggested he might first look at PortaPros etc, but he wants in-ears. Are there any non-exotic IEMs, that are viable in this priceclass, producing enough bass to not have a too thin feeling i can suggest to him?

May 18, 2009 at 8:26 PM Post #4 of 10
oh do forgive me, i must have completely missed where you said you were and specified which non us currency you use.

how completely stupid, how can you ever forgive me

dont say where u are and give budget in US$ dont get huffy when someone assumes ur in the us

May 18, 2009 at 8:48 PM Post #5 of 10
What do those cost where you are, i.e in the US? No need to go ballistic on me btw, geez ... I was genuinely confused by your suggestion. Usually, prices here in Switzerland do not differ by a factor of 2 to 4 form US prices, which is why I didn't really understand your suggestion ... but if those Denons are 50-100 USD where you are, then it might be worth importing them.

May 18, 2009 at 8:53 PM Post #7 of 10
You two should meet up for a romantic meal.

May 18, 2009 at 8:59 PM Post #8 of 10
Lol, I don't think we're that far, yet, akki ...
smily_headphones1.gif
Indeed, indeed, Edinburgh. Next time I'll write down Euros, even if we still use our Swiss Franc here. Spcifing Swiss Francs might cause people to give me all kinds of suggestions for buying headphones in Sweden.... Brighten up, you UK Peeps have the greatest humor on earth. Show me some of that.

Anyway ... in that case, not a bad suggestion, I have to check up on that, thanks.

May 18, 2009 at 9:14 PM Post #10 of 10
Haha. Mark sure is colourful with his language. I do agree with him though. People really should at least state the country of residency and/or circumstances which may prevent them from procuring any suggested items from overseas. It does make it a bit easier for people to recommend stuff.

Anyway, what about this?:

Sennheiser CX95 Style Noise Isolating Earphones £49.99 - Free Delivery

They do deliver to Switzerland.

Another would be Radiopaq from Advanced MP3 Player. I suggest the Jazz or Pop version (if you want a bit more bass).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back