IEMs For Work
Mar 22, 2019 at 9:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Ev9h

New Head-Fier
I need to get a pair of IEMs for my dad who works in IT and a part of his job requires him to move from one computer to another. None of these computers have speakers hence the IEMs. These computers all have basic on board audio so ideally the IEMs would be low impedance and quite sensitive lets say no more then 26ohms but the easier to drive the better. The other features needed would be an iPhone compatible microphone with good controls as well as IEMs that fit well in a big ear canal, he tends to have issues with that. An additional feature that would also be great is a removable cable. He will mainly use them for work related audio such as checking tutorials and having conversations. If he does listen to music its mostly classic rock, disco and such. Ideally I'd like to find something around $100 though that would depend on the option presented.

Please advise.

Mar 22, 2019 at 10:33 AM Post #2 of 5
Maybe the MEE Audio M6 Pro V2?

Mar 22, 2019 at 10:38 AM Post #3 of 5
Maybe the MEE Audio M6 Pro V2?
No iphone remote on those. I've been doing some research myself are the Massdrop x NuForce EDC3 In-Ear Monitors any good?

Mar 22, 2019 at 10:56 AM Post #4 of 5
No iphone remote on those. I've been doing some research myself are the Massdrop x NuForce EDC3 In-Ear Monitors any good?

I apologize, I thought they were iphone compatible. I have no experience with the others but I'm sure someone else who does will chime in. Good luck!

Mar 22, 2019 at 11:00 AM Post #5 of 5
I apologize, I thought they were iphone compatible. I have no experience with the others but I'm sure someone else who does will chime in. Good luck!
Thanks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back