IEMs for under $100
Sep 4, 2011 at 2:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Lier

New Head-Fier
Hello, first post here.

So I start high school next week and I need a pair of IEMs to listen to in school or when I'm walking to school. I have a pair of ATH-M50s and a headphone amp but I'd rather not bring them to school and it'd also be a hassle.

Anyways, I'm looking for a good pair of IEMs and I listen to a lot of rap, trance, techno, and just beats in general. I was planning on getting the Xears TD-III Wood but well, they're made of wood and I couldn't understand the website.

I'll probably be able to get it online at Amazon (Canada) but if you have a more trustworthy (Amazon has fakes) website then feel free to recommend it to me.

Sep 4, 2011 at 1:09 PM Post #3 of 6
Monster Turbine, Turbine Pearl, Sony EX510(highely recommended) and JVC FX300.

Sep 4, 2011 at 4:28 PM Post #5 of 6
Xears and it's owner Thomas has excellent customer service and my order from there was fast and efficient. They have an English option at the top of their website. I'm don't consider myself a basshead but I do like plenty bass in my music and the TD III definitely deliver. It has very deep impactful bass and still produces impressive detail and clarity. If you're still considering the TD III I highly recommend them for you. 

Sep 4, 2011 at 8:52 PM Post #6 of 6

Quote:
Xears and it's owner Thomas has excellent customer service and my order from there was fast and efficient. They have an English option at the top of their website. I'm don't consider myself a basshead but I do like plenty bass in my music and the TD III definitely deliver. It has very deep impactful bass and still produces impressive detail and clarity. If you're still considering the TD III I highly recommend them for you. 

Ohhh, thanks. The language thing was the only thing stopping me from them.

Never mind. They don't ship to Canada.

Also, something with good isolation would be nice. Especially from the wind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back