IEM's for my new ipod
Jan 17, 2011 at 8:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

richi143

New Head-Fier
Just few days back i bot a new ipod touch 4th gen.
Now, being an audiophile , i want to purchase a good pair of earphones (IEM's)...

My budget is maximum 45$ (Rs.2000) (not a penny more than this) and My requirements are :

1) Its shud have good bass (first priority)
2) Shud be Clear and with beats.

Ps. note : Few days i bot Klipsch S2 but sold them the next day bcoz the bass was zero (according to me) and the sound was faint...

So pls suggest me guys the IEM's according to my range and requirements...pls write their prices also if u know...

Jan 17, 2011 at 10:50 AM Post #3 of 4
wht currency is it ur talking about oh and if klipsh s2s didnt satisfy you, you mite have to pay a little more..... i think but u dont wanna spend a penny more, which is a bit of a problem. if you are willing to pay u can try the s4s though.i tested a denon which is apparently around the same quality as s4s possibly betta and they were good.

Jan 17, 2011 at 1:10 PM Post #4 of 4

Quote:
Just few days back i bot a new ipod touch 4th gen.
Now, being an audiophile , i want to purchase a good pair of earphones (IEM's)...

My budget is maximum 45$ (Rs.2000) (not a penny more than this) and My requirements are :

1) Its shud have good bass (first priority)
2) Shud be Clear and with beats.

Ps. note : Few days i bot Klipsch S2 but sold them the next day bcoz the bass was zero (according to me) and the sound was faint...

So pls suggest me guys the IEM's according to my range and requirements...pls write their prices also if u know...

Sounds like you didn't fit them in your ear properly. You shouldn't have sold them so fast as the S2s are meant to be sort of boomy on the bass, and saying the sound was faint... definitely sounds like you didn't fit them properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back