IEMS decesion
Feb 5, 2011 at 4:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Dunne14

New Head-Fier
Monster Turbine Pro Copper vs. Etymotic Hf5 vs. Klipsch Image S4i vs. Shure SE425 or SE315 or SE535?425 or  4

Alright so i bought some Monster Turbine Pro Copper but have some time to try them and return them.
I got them for about $100 and have checked out that they arent fakes, a person was selling them after getting them as a gift and didnt know how much retail they were, so i got them for 100.

Anyways, having not much experience in the IEM department i was wondering whether or not any of the headphones listed above could be compared and contrasted with the turbines. I want the best possible IEMS as i can without going overboard on cost. I know the Shure SE535 are around 500 and really good, but i dont really feel like paying that price for protable IEMS when i could pay that much for much better over the ear cans.

Let me know your imput about these IEMS and others that you would recommend.

Feb 6, 2011 at 2:47 AM Post #4 of 4
If you want bass with great details and huge soundstage then Radius DDM are recommended, Sennheiser IE7, Custom 3. Also some IEMs are recommended for more balance sound quality like DBA-02, SA6, PFE112, ER4P, CK10, SM2 and Westone 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back