IEM's and Beanie Hats
Nov 2, 2005 at 5:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

theyeti

New Head-Fier
It’s getting to be that time of season again. I plan to be purchasing either Shure E3c or E2's but being that winters are so cold here in Ohio I usually wear a Hat. Not a baseball hat but a Beanie Hat.

Question is will the Shure’s fit comfortably underneath the beanie hat?

Thanks for the help
etysmile.gif

Nov 2, 2005 at 11:05 PM Post #6 of 12
I have the ER-6i's and I wear a beanie every morning to school. No discomfort here whatsoever.
cool.gif

Out of curiosity, does anyone here love the 6i's as much as I do? They're my first quality phones
etysmile.gif

Nov 3, 2005 at 1:57 AM Post #8 of 12
this is something i will have to be investigating in the next few weeks living over here in the UK
wink.gif

Nov 3, 2005 at 2:18 AM Post #9 of 12
Unless you really have to have IEMs I would also recommend getting the ksc75. They cover your ears to keep them warm and if you put the beanie right over them to push them against your ear it makes the sound better (imho).

Nov 3, 2005 at 3:12 AM Post #10 of 12
its called a TOQUE, dammit!
tongue.gif

Nov 3, 2005 at 4:31 AM Post #11 of 12
Kinda depends upon your ear canal shape... I can get them in very deep when using the foamies so I'd have no problems wearing a beanie. On the other hand, Edwood has really small ears/ear canals. From what I've seen of the way they fit him I don't think a beanie would be very comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back