IEM users: 64 audio has a new case you're going to mostly love
Nov 22, 2015 at 1:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

JeremyLaurenson

1000+ Head-Fier
I have had IEMs for years now and have always struggled finding a good case for them. Inevitably they rattled around, or I didn't have space for the accessories I wanted (dehumidifier, cleaning tool). This case is almost perfect. If you have standard IEMs and cables, the case may just be missing a loop to attach it to something. If you have aftermarket IEM cables, you may need to mod the case slightly like I did to accommodate.

The receptacles for the IEMs is padded with rubber and will keep them nice and snug.

I found this when I noticed in a recent video by 64 audio that they were shipping their new models in this new case... which is available to buy from their website here.

The case stores the IEMs, with cable management wrapping area as well as receptacles to plug in your 3.5mm headphone jack, a circular dehumidifier pack, a shirt clip receptacle and also a receptacle for a cleaning tool.

The case is supposed to come with the aforementioned cleaning tool, shirt clip and dehumidifier pack... but in my case  I had to contact them about this after the case came as-is... a few days ago I got all the bits.

A few notes:
I had to drill a hole for the stainless steel ring I put in (There is no external ring, hook etc for attaching to anything)
I had to also modify the IEM receptacles because of my aftermarket cable 2-pin connectors.

Modifications below:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back