IEM Upgrade Recommendation
May 15, 2023 at 9:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Linkzx

New Head-Fier
Hello friends,

Im looking to upgrade from my KZ SZN Pro X's to something a little nicer

I will be using them with the Fiio UTWS5 (with the 0.78mm connection).

Most of the music I listen to is Alternative/Indie, Alternative Rock and Jazz if I'm feeling saucy

Basically I'm willing to spend in the area of 300usd, I looking at maybe the Blessing 2's but I'm unsure

Thankyou :D

May 15, 2023 at 9:28 PM Post #2 of 6
Hello friends,

Most of the music I listen to is Alternative/Indie, Alternative Rock and Jazz if I'm feeling saucy

Basically I'm willing to spend in the area of 300usd, I looking at maybe the Blessing 2's but I'm unsure

Check out the Shuoer S12 Pro

May 15, 2023 at 10:03 PM Post #3 of 6
I have some like the Shuoer s12 which is nice but treble gets intense when gaming after a while. The 7z Timeless is very good, but linear sounding and not much personality. My favorite is the Truthear crinnacle zero which is fantastic for music, but needs an EQ filter to tame the bass down for gaming. For $45 there's no beating it though. The final audio e500 is a great value, versatile and not expensive. I have the e4000 coming Wednesday, can't wait.

May 16, 2023 at 4:12 PM Post #4 of 6
I have the blessing 2 and it is gorgeous for jazz/classic. You won't go wrong with them. I agree that the blessing 2 is better than the 7hz timeless. One thing I should mention is that we have the blessing 3 now, so maybe you should give it a shot.

May 17, 2023 at 4:44 PM Post #5 of 6
Hello friends,

Check out the Shuoer S12 Pro

I second the S12 Pro if you want something similar with much better technicalities, if you like the planar timbre or not you dont know before you have it.
Or SR05.
Blessing 2 might lack some bass and mid bass when moving from your KZ.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back