IEM to replace DUNU 2000-J
Oct 22, 2019 at 4:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

jusxusfanatic

Head-Fier
Any IEM that's around $320? not bothered to fix my 2kj again. some recommendations I've heard are the it03. any others would be appreciated thanks

I only use them for Spotify on pc and phone

Oct 22, 2019 at 10:39 AM Post #3 of 5
Any IEM that's around $320? not bothered to fix my 2kj again. some recommendations I've heard are the it03. any others would be appreciated thanks

I only use them for Spotify on pc and phone

What is your preferred sound signature and usual music genres u listen to?

If I could recommend one great midfi set at that price, it is the Audiosense T800. It retails ~ $298 USD and is my end game all BA set (8 knowles BA). Low impedance, easily drivable from smartphone, but will benefit from DAC/AMP to scale better. Good at all music genres, U shaped signature.
Audiosense T800 excels at clarity, details, instrument separation, soundstage. For a BA bass, it has a bass that sounds like a DD due to its vented subwoofer and tuning, extends very low in the subbass. Isolation ~ 30 dB, the best I have so far in my IEMs, I use it for stage monitoring exclusively. It is a bit bright, but the treble can be tamed with knowles filters or eartip/cable changes if u are treble sensitive. Truly the cliche that you can hear new details in music that u have heard for ages is true when I put on the Audiosense T800.
Some headfiers in the Audiosense thread say the T800 can hit 80 - 90% sound quality of the Campfire Andromeda, at a fraction of the price, I can't say for sure as I haven't heard the latter, but that is amazing for the coin. But it definitely blows some of my midfi multi driver westones out of the water, and at a cheaper pricing then them.

Oct 23, 2019 at 1:09 AM Post #5 of 5
For pop the Tin HiFi p1 is nice for its seperation and speed. Though it is natural sounding; so it will not be as idea as a bright one. But that speed and seperation are definitely good for the genre.

edit: For the pc or phone, oops. Ignore me, those can't drive them. Shuoer Tape then?

Heck you could affordably get the Blon 03 and the Shuoer Tape and have an earphone set for any genre. And both can be driven easily.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back