IEM Suggestions?
Jul 25, 2014 at 7:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

LiteKirby

100+ Head-Fier
Hey all, looking for a good pair of IEMs I can use that are comfortable and clean sounding

I've got JH16s and love them but looking for something a bit more easy to use and carry around and not as scary loss wise.

Soundwise I really prefer a neutral sound, the biggest factor is the form of the IEMs though. The "standard" plug sort is uncomfortable and I can't get a good seal with any of them, so looking mostly at the "ergonomic" sort of fit style, so things like the Westone UM series etc.

I used to have the UM3X and loved them, gave away SM3v2 a while ago which were good, so something like that would be great. I've been looking at something like the Noble 4 but its a bit more than I want to spend.

Buying used is an option, so that's something to consider price wise and stuff. I'd like to day my range is $350 max, but I'd like to keep it lower than that.

Greatly open to any suggestions!

Jul 31, 2014 at 10:45 AM Post #4 of 4
The UE 900 might be a good fit for you. I have the UE 900 and find it to have a good balanced sound, but haven't used it since I purchased my ciems. Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested; I'll sell it for a decent price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back