• Final Audio Design E3000

• HiFiMan RE-400

• SoundMAGIC E80

• Final Audio Design E2000

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feb 15, 2018 at 1:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

MuttonChew

New Head-Fier
Let me know which you guys would choose and why. For context, I listen to a wide variety of music however I mostly focus on Alternative Rock, Folk, and Jazz. For comparison, I have a pair of Shure SRH440 and I quite enjoy the sound signature although I wouldn't mind having something a little more playful.

Feb 15, 2018 at 1:06 PM Post #3 of 8
For rock the E2000 has a little more bite than the E3000, but the E3000 is smoother and a bit more open sounding. Both would be excellent, but the E2000 is a little more fun sounding.
Yeah that's what I've been reading. The only thing that worries me about the Final Audio IEMs are their durability. They look quite fragile and I would hate to have to replace them after only a month of use. Do you have any experience with their build quality in particular how durable the cable is?

Feb 16, 2018 at 4:42 AM Post #4 of 8
Yeah that's what I've been reading. The only thing that worries me about the Final Audio IEMs are their durability. They look quite fragile and I would hate to have to replace them after only a month of use. Do you have any experience with their build quality in particular how durable the cable is?

So far we had have very good feedback and very low returns, I have only heard of one failure so far, so they should be fine :)

Apr 9, 2018 at 8:14 AM Post #8 of 8
Other than what Final have posted on Facebook, no special insider info yet :frowning2: but they look great!

I Stumbled by chance across the E3000 and was overjoyed to read its sound resembled my classic favourite Yamaha EPH100.
And just as I was about to pull the trigger to buy it, I came across the new models... Looks like it's no longer going to be a small £50 dent in my wallet ; (

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back