IEM recommendations
Jun 24, 2012 at 3:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

KittyLaBamBam

New Head-Fier
Hello Looking for headphones for daily commute (bus/train) and plane trips: - Isolation and comfort are two most important factors (block out engines, screaming kids etc.; and to be worn for long durations). - To be used with iPod and Toshiba laptop. - Listening preferences are difficult to narrow down (I listen to virtually every genre of music, bar some...like country...:s). I would have to say genres that get most play time are electronic (trance/dubstep/dance/house/DnB/etc), rock, and metal. Love bass, but I don't love it over-powering everything else. - $300 is absolute limit for budget. - Hopefully easy to clean (sounds gross, but my ears produce phenomenal amounts of wax, even with daily cleaning). After hours and hours...and hours....of trawling through threads on here, I managed to (sort of) narrow it down to IEMs...Vsonic, Westone and Etymotics are coming up a fair bit (in my lists and everyone elses recommendations)...But also looking at a few others... Please help...I've hit a wall in my research and I need to get a hold these babies fast fast fast before my next trip in a week or so...!!! Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back