IEM recommendations - under £100
Mar 11, 2023 at 10:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

RainingWebley

New Head-Fier
Hi all,
My TRN VX that I've been using constantly seems to show signs of deterioration and I've accidentally dropped it in water.
I've gotten myself the Moondrop Aria, yet I don't quite enjoy them like how most people did, for me something just seemed off with metal and rock songs.
I've also tried the TRN V90, which was too bass heavy and the mids seemed a bit too recessed for me.
Does anybody have any iem recommendations? my major request is that it has to have a good separation and it would be best if it sounds similar to that of the trn vx.
I'm able to get it from China, so I'm willing to go over the budget of £100 in Uk prices. (best would be under £100 tho)
thx all :)

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2023 at 1:00 AM Post #2 of 3
Hi all,
My TRN VX that I've been using constantly seems to show signs of deterioration and I've accidentally dropped it in water.
I've gotten myself the Moondrop Aria, yet I don't quite enjoy them like how most people did, for me something just seemed off with metal and rock songs.
I've also tried the TRN V90, which was too bass heavy and the mids seemed a bit too recessed for me.
Does anybody have any iem recommendations? my major request is that it has to have a good separation and it would be best if it sounds similar to that of the trn v90.
I'm able to get it from China, so I'm willing to go over the budget of £100 in Uk prices. (best would be under £100 tho)
thx all :)

If you like another V shaped set that is better than the TRN VX, check out the Shuoer S12 Pro/S12. Technically better and more refined than the VX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back