iem recommendations please
Mar 24, 2024 at 8:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

magnificientako

New Head-Fier
I found a used stax sr001 mk2 at an affordable price. I'm about to buy it, but do you think I should buy a tribrid with a new generation sonion est driver or is stax a good choice? I'm waiting for suggestions from those who use electrostatics. Thank you.

Mar 25, 2024 at 12:44 AM Post #2 of 3
I found a used stax sr001 mk2 at an affordable price. I'm about to buy it, but do you think I should buy a tribrid with a new generation sonion est driver or is stax a good choice? I'm waiting for suggestions from those who use electrostatics. Thank you.
Personally, I'd say that the SR-007 is kind of the minimum for a e-stat to be good. I'm sure other will disagree, but the 007 is really excellent. I can also say that a good IEM will cost 1/5th that and perform well also.

Mar 25, 2024 at 9:38 PM Post #3 of 3
Şahsen ben SR-007'nin bir e-stat'ın iyi olması için minimum düzeyde olduğunu söyleyebilirim. Eminim diğerleri aynı fikirde olmayacaktır, ancak 007 gerçekten mükemmel. Ayrıca iyi bir IEM'nin bunun 1/5'ine mal olacağını ve iyi performans göstereceğini de söyleyebilirim.
I am confused. By the way, I have also used Planar iem before. But it seemed like something was missing there too. That's why I'm searching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back