Iem information request :) ( soundmagic expertise )
Jan 22, 2013 at 7:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Conceited

New Head-Fier
Hey guys, i had posted hear before asking for some recommendations for Iem's and everyone
pointed towards sound magic sense then i have purchased pl21's and pl50s 
my pl21's lasted over 6 months which i regard as great quality and durability for me but, 
i was sadly disappointed in my Pl50's a great IEM but i only got three months out of them and they are  sold as sports Iems :frowning2:

i was wondering if you guys could point me Towards an Iem With relatively good Durability suitable for using in the gym or while running. 
I would like to continue to use soundmagic if there are any more durable models but im genuinely open to any suggestions.
my price range is maximum 40 euros i dont really want to keep spending 50 or more and keep breaking them :/ 
Also im looking for some Heavier Bass iems for listening to some drum and bass and liquid funk if you guys could point me in the right direction :) 

Thanks in advance guys your always a great resource for knowledge regarding Iem's :) 

Jan 22, 2013 at 8:21 AM Post #4 of 6
E10 or E30, also they have new models coming out soon

Jan 22, 2013 at 11:55 AM Post #5 of 6
the decibullz look interesting is there any good word about them circulating? i just bought the 

[size=0.9em]JVC HA-FX1X for fun to see how they do, but im still looking for another affordable pair to have if you guys [/size]

[size=0.9em]have any more suggestions :) [/size]
[size=0.9em]thanks![/size]

Jan 22, 2013 at 12:17 PM Post #6 of 6
Dunu trident would be good for you too, built like a tank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back