IEM headphones <100$ w/ microphone
Nov 26, 2013 at 1:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

MajalGuy

New Head-Fier
hi,

I need suggestions for a IEM headphones that include a microphone. I will be using those with my android phone (galaxy s4 to be exact) and I also want it to include an answer/end call/play/pause button. I mainly listen to EDM music and I'm willing to pay up to 100$, please don't suggest anything above that. :)

Your help will be appriciated.

Nov 26, 2013 at 1:34 PM Post #2 of 16
Monsters gratitude are amazing for their price! I have a review of it if you look them up here on the forums.

Nov 26, 2013 at 2:50 PM Post #5 of 16
reading your review I spot two cons which are quite the dealbreakers for me- cable noise and being uncomfortable. for 100$ I don't think it's too much to ask to not have these kind of problems. :)

Nov 26, 2013 at 2:57 PM Post #6 of 16
cable noise is eliminated if you use the clip. and you can get them for around 60 dollars

Nov 26, 2013 at 3:15 PM Post #7 of 16
What I meant was, I am willing to pay this much in order to avoid this kind of stuff. 
A few suggestions I got were the V-MODA Revamp (which I rejected due to cable noise as well) and the MEElectronics A161P that I am not 100% sure about just yet. :\

Nov 26, 2013 at 8:53 PM Post #8 of 16
HisoundAudio BA100 has android controls and are rated well here.

Nov 27, 2013 at 1:08 AM Post #10 of 16
I don't have them but I have the Hisound Audio E212 and the PAA-1Pro. Both are pretty good built. They don't sell their IEMs on Amazon. You can get it here (there is a 20% discount):

http://www.lendmeurears.com/

I've bought from them before and their service is quite good.

Nov 27, 2013 at 2:50 PM Post #12 of 16
After searching for a while (searching primarily for big brands), I found the Sennheiser MM 70 S might be a viable option. however I couldn't find any trustworthy reviews. does anyone care to share his opinion on this headset?
also, if you want to offer another headset still, you may. I am not yet 100% taking this.

Nov 28, 2013 at 2:21 PM Post #13 of 16
Still clueless on what to buy -.-
A reminder:
Need an in ear earphone, must have a microphone and an answer button (hence compatible with my Android), must be under 100$, must not have any cable noise.
I listen to EDM music so I pretty much think I should have a good amount of bass (unlike the a161p which are flawless in any other field I require as far as I know).
*drops dead*

Nov 29, 2013 at 7:28 AM Post #14 of 16
Alright, after doing some researching I think I'll go for the UE 600vi
However, seeing there are some function problems with android phones, I just wanted to make sure it is only limited to the volume controls.

can anyone who has these headphones please verify to me that it performs the following functions?:
Pause/Play
Answer/Hang up
Microphone is working

in case you do own these headphones but do not own an android phone, please do me the favour of burrowing one from a friend or family member for one minute just to check these features. I will greatly appriciate it. I own a galaxy s4, so if you could check it with this phone it should be optimal.

thanks again, and I'd love for some feedback regarding my choice!

Nov 29, 2013 at 1:12 PM Post #15 of 16
The problem i had with these was that theyre super sensitive. Idk about android but they have background hiss with and iphone. I dont know if thats only for iphone though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back