IEM for work!!!
Feb 1, 2017 at 10:10 PM Post #18 of 29
  You should also check out the 1More Triple Driver. It has a smooth, balanced sound with ++detail and clarity. Nice soundstage. Highly recommended and a steal for the money.

+1  Great headphone for the money!

Mar 7, 2017 at 4:05 AM Post #19 of 29
Hi guys.

Well, what can I say....what a pair of earphones!!!

I actually enjoy my music now, the MA750's spare no detail - you can clearly hear every instrument now and with a great depth to each sound. The drum kicks come through with a good presence, with no 'mudding' of bass. I listen to my music quite loud, and I am used to the harshness of earphones at higher volumes- this is not the case here. The separation is also excellent all through the spectrum. The most impressive aspect of these MA's is the mid-range. The is no lack of detail, guitars and vocals sound amazing.

The only question is, if these are this good, how are the higher end models? :)

Mar 7, 2017 at 4:24 AM Post #20 of 29
Ha Ha, glad you like them. Sorry to hear you have contacted the bug but don't worry, we are here to help!! 
ksc75smile.gif

Mar 7, 2017 at 1:17 PM Post #25 of 29
Im already looking at the fiio X1... :) just to get a complete basic set up.. at the minute im at the mercy of a mobioe phone!

That was exactly my first setup. I still have the x1 laying around, but I have the ma750 to a friend. It's a great little portable setup. You shouldn't be disappointed.

Mar 7, 2017 at 6:34 PM Post #28 of 29
If I may..

You might want to consider Shanling M1 for more features. It can pair with your phone via bluetooth, acting as receiver, making your shiny new phones wireless :D.

X1 and X1ii are also great options, but IMO skip the 1st gen and get the latter, it's has newer tech, and X1ii's touch scroll definitely an improvement vs X1 clickwheel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back