IEM for Hiby R6 PRO
Sep 4, 2020 at 8:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Matthewlawson3

Head-Fier
Hi, I just received a new Hiby R6 Pro, which I have been using with the Sennheiser 650 HD headphones. I think the Sennheiser sounds excellent to my ears, though, according to some I need more power to drive them to their best quality.

Regardless, I am considering buying an IEM for carrying the Hiby R6 PRO with me in public. Can anyone give me some recommendations that would sound great with the Hiby R6 Pro without the need for any additional equipment like an amp? I assume a balanced connection is preferred.

Thank you!

Nov 8, 2020 at 1:42 PM Post #2 of 3
Hi, I just received a new Hiby R6 Pro, which I have been using with the Sennheiser 650 HD headphones. I think the Sennheiser sounds excellent to my ears, though, according to some I need more power to drive them to their best quality.

Regardless, I am considering buying an IEM for carrying the Hiby R6 PRO with me in public. Can anyone give me some recommendations that would sound great with the Hiby R6 Pro without the need for any additional equipment like an amp? I assume a balanced connection is preferred.

Thank you!

I use the FIIO FH7's with my R6 Pro, I use the 4.4 balanced output, tonality set to warm, the bass filters on the IEM's and use the bass ear buds, they're a great pairing.

Nov 8, 2020 at 8:54 PM Post #3 of 3

Thank you!

Do u have a budget?
And any preferred music genres and sound signatures (eg basshead/bass averse, neutral, V shaped, midcentric, treblehead/treble sensitive).

So the community can finetune their suggestions better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back