IEM for about 50£ (60$)
Apr 24, 2017 at 11:39 AM Post #17 of 18
So here are my initial impressions on the GR07s after  ~15 hours of burn in time. 
Sadly i cant compare them to anything because the best ones i had before are cheapo sennheisers and a betron , and obviously the GR07s are  better by miles in every way.  The fit and isolation are perfect with the stock foam tips, they work so well that i barely hear people talking to me with music off.  The trebles were a bit too aggressive at first , but the foam tips and some burn in tamed them nicely, but wouldn't recommend them to people who are sensitive to that. I really dig the bass though,  it is not overwhelming and it is very tight, and accurate IMO. The overall sound is very clear, and i can hear every instrument perfectly. I think this is all i can say since I am a complete newbie. 

Apr 25, 2017 at 2:44 AM Post #18 of 18
You have probably never heard of them but I recommend the Mee Audi M6 Pros. They are around $60 and for budget IEM's sound really good. They also come with lots of accessories and are sweat proof. If you get them make sure to get Comply tips too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back