IEM Equivalent to Fostex TH900
Aug 28, 2020 at 10:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ddoyle777

100+ Head-Fier
I'm getting a bit frustrated in my search for a new set of IEMs. I want something that would remind me of the bass quality of the Fostex TH900, but everything I've tried seems to rather pale compared to it. I've had to stick to reviews and not auditions because I'm in New Hampshire and there is no where to go to audition IEMs. All I seem to find are contradictory review. So far I've read on the Campfire Audio Polaris (good bass, but bad everything else), the Meze Rai Penta (some say good bass, others say lacking or overpriced) etc. You get the idea.
Do you have a recommendation?
Thanks

Aug 28, 2020 at 1:56 PM Post #2 of 3
The Empire Ears Legend X is considered the Bass King among IEMs.
If you want an IEM that has quality bass within an overall sound signature that is excellent, consider the Sony IEM-Z1R

Aug 31, 2020 at 9:36 PM Post #3 of 3
I'm getting a bit frustrated in my search for a new set of IEMs. I want something that would remind me of the bass quality of the Fostex TH900, but everything I've tried seems to rather pale compared to it. I've had to stick to reviews and not auditions because I'm in New Hampshire and there is no where to go to audition IEMs. All I seem to find are contradictory review. So far I've read on the Campfire Audio Polaris (good bass, but bad everything else), the Meze Rai Penta (some say good bass, others say lacking or overpriced) etc. You get the idea.
Do you have a recommendation?
Thanks
Urbanfun budget iem with nice punch, but mmcx Qc issue, better buy from amazon for extra insurance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back