IEM Connectors Won't Connect
Apr 11, 2024 at 11:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Thrill Killer

Head-Fier
I've tried to use my new Blessing 3. But, no matter what I do. I can't get the connectors to seat properly, or flush against the iem. The connector only goes about half way. And just Stops. Wont go any further. And I don't want to force it. I've tried each connector on both iem. Tried them this way and that way. No go. I've searched hard on line to find a video of how to connect them . But, only unboxings and reviews. Nothing that shows how to set the iem up for listening. Like how and where and what orientation to put the connectors on. This sucks.

Apr 12, 2024 at 2:15 AM Post #2 of 3
I've had a few pairs of them. The big part goes in the back, here's a quick photo of my 7hz Zero:2 which has the same connector and style to show how they go. The cable guide on the B3 is the same direction, so it goes over your ear. It takes some force on the Blessing 3 sometimes to seat them, it's a little unnerving to push hard on something that small. Just make sure the left and right are correct. If the center splitter logo is facing away from you, then that's left and right for each cable. In Windows sound setting there's a left/right test to make sure. I have the B3 in a box, but those should have the same orientation when plugged in.

7hz zero2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back