IEM Cable - Manufacturers Who ?
Dec 31, 2009 at 7:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

Amarbir

Member of the Trade: Lynx India
Guys ,
I Would Like To Ask You The List Of Some Excellent Cable Manufacturers In The Following Category

1 :Stereo Male 3.5 To Stereo Male 3.5
2 :Stereo Male 3.5 To RCA
3 :RCA To RCA
4 :Ipod To Stereo Male 3.5
5 :Ipod To RCA

I Would Like To Know The Manufacturers And Thier Website .I Have Seen a Few Ebayers Selling Claimed Silver High Quality Once Also .Would Like To Know The Website Of Dowin Cables .

Dec 31, 2009 at 7:24 PM Post #2 of 15
Dowin Cables: Head-Direct.com | YUIN

I have been very satisfied with using Monster Cables for all the 3.5mm iPod Cables. Monster makes plenty of 3.5 male to males, and 3.5mm to RCA.
Monster should be fine, unless you are trying to Acquire something that is over $100 for every meter needed.

Dec 31, 2009 at 7:36 PM Post #3 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Modifiedz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dowin Cables: Head-Direct.com | YUIN

I have been very satisfied with using Monster Cables for all the 3.5mm iPod Cables. Monster makes plenty of 3.5 male to males, and 3.5mm to RCA.
Monster should be fine, unless you are trying to Acquire something that is over $100 for every meter needed.

Well ,
Head Direct Sells them i Know ,But Who Makes Them For them To Resell .Can i Have a Link Of Monster Cables .I Plan To Stock Some Extremely Good Makes And Models
atsmile.gif

Dec 31, 2009 at 8:04 PM Post #4 of 15
Dec 31, 2009 at 8:11 PM Post #5 of 15
Monster Cable is the devil.

Blue Jean Cable sells great cables, and can do custom lengths for a very reasonable price.

I bought a nice interconnect from Signal Cable for about $100.

Oh...and Monster Cable is the devil.

Dec 31, 2009 at 11:08 PM Post #6 of 15
Jan 1, 2010 at 3:35 AM Post #7 of 15
Get in touch with Peter at Double Helix cables (google, double helix) great prices for the quality of wire used and build craftsmanship.....+ he'll help you decide what you really need or can afford....

Jan 1, 2010 at 3:58 AM Post #8 of 15
I just checked out Double Helix, and the site led me to this dumb $200 clock that makes audio and video clear just by having the clock in the room present while listening to music or watching a movie in HD.
The cables the OP needs, do they need to be custom/made and ordered?

Jan 1, 2010 at 10:34 AM Post #13 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by ydanish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just so you folks know, the OP is the owner of an Indian online store who has recently ventured in to high end personal audio.
I would guess that he wants contacts for manufacturers/distributors so that he could resell their products in India.

His webpage - Lynx Chandigarh - Largest Electronic & Computer Online Superstore In India

Exactly ,
No Point In Selling Crap In India ,too Many India Stores Sell Crap .Thank You Guys ,Keep The Flow Of The Messages Comming .Also I Have /heard That Silver Cables Are Excellent For Thier Sound Reception quality .So All These Peeps Make Them Or Now .

Jan 3, 2010 at 11:50 PM Post #15 of 15
Looks like you are going to have to ask Double-Helix to make you some cables. I see that you have most of Head-Direct cables already on your website. By looking over the PC items you offer for sale, Monster would fit right in, they are a cheap low-mid end product. Its probably the only thing that you can find in bulk, without special ordering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back