IEM + Bluetooth Adapter - 250€
Aug 19, 2019 at 5:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

MAntunes

100+ Head-Fier
Hi guys,

I recently bought the Sony WH-1000XM3 but every time I needed to listen to something I kept reaching for my IEMs (Tin Audio T2), so I sold the Sony. That being said, the Bluetooth functionality was very good so I want to invest in a better pair of IEMs and in a Bluetooth receiver.

I've been looking at the Shanling UP2 which seems to be the best solution for its price (70-80€). The alternatives are the Radstone ES100 (~100€) or the upcoming Fiio BTR5 (~125€).
One question: is a balanced output a must?

That leaves me around 170-180€ for the IEMs.
I listen to mainly Pop, Synth Pop, Rock and sometimes Heavy Metal.
I like headphones with a balanced sound, over-ear design (not a must) and removable cables. I want to buy them in Europe in order to not pay custom fees and to have a real warranty if needed.

I've been looking at:

Final E4000 (~110€)
IBasso IT01 (~120€)
Tin Hifi P1 (if I can find them in Europe)
Fiio F9 Pro (~160€)

But I'm open to recommendations from you guys.

Thank you,
Miguel

Aug 19, 2019 at 6:52 AM Post #2 of 4
Haven't heard the T2, so can't say about that. That said, I do own the IT01 and I have to say I wouldn't describe it ever as neutral. It has more of a v-shaped type signature with abundant bass and fairly extended highs. I love it--it is quite fun, but again, not the most neutral ever. it is quite durable and very comfy, though, and comes with a great cable.

Aug 20, 2019 at 4:49 PM Post #3 of 4
Take a look at the Pioneer SE-CH9T, if you are able to get one.
Bought mine at Thomann.
IMO, they're totally underrated.

Keep in mind that they're mostly neutral, but in good manner. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back