IEM around 200$
Jul 20, 2019 at 5:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Gabbbbbbbbbbbb

Head-Fier
Hi!

I'm looking to buy IEMs mainly for classical & film music around this price. I will be using them occasionally for other genres as well, so I'd preferred, if male and female vocals were equal in quality and quantity.
Recently I've been using the Tin T2s for this purpose and I mostly like the tuning, but there is some harshness and the upper midrange/lower treble sounds kind of dirty, that's what I'm trying to avoid in my new IEM. I'm fairly indifferent about bass as long as it doesn't bleed into the midrange. I'm somewhat treble sensitive, but I'm fine with bright IEMs as long as the treble is clean. As the source I'm using a rockboxed Xduoo X3 and my phone.

I've been looking at the Moondrop KXXSs & Ikko OH10s. But the first pair might have a condensation problem & the second one might be too laid back for me. I'm kind of at a loss where to go from here. I used to like my LZA4s, but considering that they sound crap now I would rather avoid any LZ products in the future. I also own the Audbos P4s and they sound extremely interesting, but the high THD makes them sound colored and the treble is too recessed for classical.

Are there any earphones that I've missed in the 200$ price bracket that could satisfy my needs?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back