IEM and Earbud recommendations?
Jan 10, 2017 at 10:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

memebyull

Head-Fier
So I recently got a ER4-PT, which I enjoy but don't love (also the microphonics is killing me and the cable I ordered is gonna take like 2 months to arrive). I'm looking for a relatively neutral IEM, maybe slightly warmer or with some more musicality, but without sacrificing clarity and detail.

I was actually looking at the Campfire Novas and Jupiter (don't really want to splurge on Andromedas yet) but I'm also worried the size of the shell might be large and uncomfortable for my ears. For reference, the Shure 215s were super uncomfortable for me due to either fit or size, idk.

For earbuds, I was looking at VE Zens and through that massive earbud thread on here which I forget the link to. But if anyone has recommendations, that'd be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

Jan 10, 2017 at 3:17 PM Post #2 of 3
I haven't heard any of the Campfire, so I'm of no use there. For earbuds, I like the Zen 2, the Monk, the Shozy Cygnus, and the TY HI-Z 650. As you no doubt know, some of these are only available on aliexpress.

Jan 10, 2017 at 3:55 PM Post #3 of 3
Ah thanks. I've heard good things about the TY HI-Z 650s and was actually considering them. Shozy Cygnus looks interesting, I'll read up on them. I have the Monk Plus and liked them a lot so I was looking at the Zen 2s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back