IE80's FAKES OR LEGITS, PIC's ATTACHED!!
May 18, 2013 at 12:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Zensound33

New Head-Fier
Hi All,

Bought these from eBay from a trusted seller starting bid was £174.99 he was open to questions, as you would I asked to most important question (legit or fakes) and I was expecting a yes!! he seemed very honest from his reply's...but not everyone is who they say they are especially online. 

Moving ON!! I made an offer of £100 which I knew he would decline if they were "legit" he came back with £150 which was the lowest he would go because they are the real deal quote: anything less would be "fakes"!! took the offer and now I'm left wondering did I had a deal or NOT!!!

I'm working abroad at present so I can't tell just by looking at the pic's my misses took, so I would like to recruit some help from the experts in this department (Please give me good news) i've lost a-lot of sleep over these I should have just went grey market and bought it from Amazon.de......it's not just me everyone is looking for the bigger better deal.

Now for the inspection! what I did notice was the serial number label it might be very minutiae but i've seen three "legit IE80 packagings" with there labels located differently as shown by the two example photos (I hope fellow members don't mind me using there pic's as examples it's for a good cause) apart from that they look pretty legit to me, print looks fine, box quality looks good the ear piece looks good...can't take out of the box incase I need to return them might have to find a way around that.
SO for the moment of truth and anyone who has GREAT attention to detail on these IEM's please be the bearer of good news 
confused_face.gif
 also the packing group? I think that's what it is referred to is PK_1.4 what ever that means!!

image.tiff

image.tiff

MY PURCHASE BELOW (NOT A VERY PICTURE GOOD OF THE BOTTOM):

image.tiff

image.tiff

image.tiff

image.tiff

image.tiff

OK sorry folks for no pictures but the pictures that I pasted i'm guess was to big can't adjust them accordingly unless you guy's wont be able see them properly (I can see them in my edit box and some in preview), now I'm trying to delete this tread and not look like an idiot but can't seem to find how to remove post!! HELP? 

It seems I don't have permission as a new comer to upload might be wrong,  finding it very hard to navigate on this site but if any one is interested in viewing some pics of what i've found then let me know and we can arrange some other means for you to view them, many thanks.

May 18, 2013 at 3:22 PM Post #2 of 2
you can PM me your email address and I would be happy to help you out - I don't think you can upload photos until you have 15 or more posts - could be more - I'm not sure....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back