IE8 or Turbine Pro Gold?
Mar 29, 2012 at 11:55 PM Post #17 of 23

Quote:
Well, I just want good bass. Like, enough so you can hear it good. I don't need skull shattering bass, just noticeable and maybe so you can feel it a little.

if you just want to have bass present.. then TF10 is more than enough.. but if you really want to feel the bass.. TF10 is not going to do it

Mar 30, 2012 at 12:01 AM Post #18 of 23
I "feel" the bass of the TF10s just fine -- as a matter of fact, they have some of the punchiest, most impactful bass of any IEM I've heard. But as far as bass QUANTITY goes, they aren't bringing as much bass to the table as the other 'phones mentioned in this thread. Hard to imagine anyone but bassheads being disappointed by the TF10's bass. It's also quite textured.

Quote:
Well, I just want good bass. Like, enough so you can hear it good. I don't need skull shattering bass, just noticeable and maybe so you can feel it a little.

Mar 30, 2012 at 12:04 AM Post #19 of 23

Quote:

if you just want to have bass present.. then TF10 is more than enough.. but if you really want to feel the bass.. TF10 is not going to do it

That's tough, because all I have are cheap Sennheiser CX475 earbuds to compare. And those have enough bass, but don't sound too impressive.

Mar 30, 2012 at 12:05 AM Post #20 of 23

Quote:

You also need to take into consideration the level of physical activity your going to be doing.  The tf10's are great phones.  I find them slightly fragile at times, and they don't fit all that well.  My question to you is.  What is your gut telling you to buy.  Generally when you know you want something or a certain item.  You'll be more tempted to research into it, and most likely buy it! Trust your gut! its usually right. It worked with me for headphones now!

Mar 30, 2012 at 12:07 AM Post #21 of 23

Quote:
You also need to take into consideration the level of physical activity your going to be doing.  The tf10's are great phones.  I find them slightly fragile at times, and they don't fit all that well.  My question to you is.  What is your gut telling you to buy.  Generally when you know you want something or a certain item.  You'll be more tempted to research into it, and most likely buy it! Trust your gut! its usually right. It worked with me for headphones now!

I can't trust my gut at this point in time. My gut keeps changing its mind!

Mar 30, 2012 at 12:09 AM Post #22 of 23

Quote:
I can't trust my gut at this point in time. My gut keeps changing its mind!

I say atrio m5. You cannot beat that price.  The bass is huge, you can feel it, and I like them over any other headphone ive ever owned.  Its a unique sound signature that no other headphone company can even come close to. the price... is unbeatable with the 50%

Users who are viewing this thread

Back