IE Bass help!
Feb 5, 2013 at 10:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

jap1693

New Head-Fier
I am a college student looking for some IE's with bass and lots of it. I listen mostly to rock and dubstep, and right now am looking for something to support the dubstep side. I would like to stay under 100$ but if its a little over then so be it. Also, I do encounter quite a few situations in which my surroundings are quite noisy, so something that will help to eliminate the noise would be awesome. Thanks in advance for the help!

Feb 5, 2013 at 4:55 PM Post #4 of 6
The Atrio MG7 would be the best choice imo.  The bass is awesome with sub-bass that goes deep and has a good rumble to it, its the best bass I've heard from a IEM and even most of the headphones I've heard.  The rest of the frequencies are good to with the mids and highs having good detail and a monitor like sound to them.  The only thing that might be a drawback is the soundstage which is only about average, they don't have the width of IEM's like the GR07, BA200 and others.  Its a good IEM and if bass is what you want than the Atrio MG7 are the one to get imo.

Feb 7, 2013 at 8:52 PM Post #5 of 6
I would also have to recommend the Atrios MG7. The bass is unbelievable. I just picked up a pair and all I can say is you won't be disappointed. You might want to also check out the Hippo VB.

Feb 7, 2013 at 9:02 PM Post #6 of 6
I agree on the Atrio MG7 also. Best bass I've heard after the 1964Ears Quads and the JVC FX700, both of which are significantly more expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back