Identifying the wire on the Swan Multimedia D1080MKII?
Jan 10, 2010 at 10:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Gluegun

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi there, recently, the left speaker of my set of D1080MKII's crapped out. I am pretty sure it is the wire, but I have nooo idea what wire these things use to connect the right monitor to the left monitor! It looks kind of like a female 4 pin xlr to female 4 pin xlr cable, but I'm not sure. Does anyone here have a pair and enough knowledge to identify them, or know where I can order a replacement? I am having difficulty taking a clear photo of the things, but I might be able to later. Thanks!

P.S. Theaudioinsider sent me a replacement cable.. but it was the WRONG cable, and I have been having a lot of trouble with customer service with them, so I am trying to work on other alternatives for the time being.

Jan 11, 2010 at 5:26 AM Post #2 of 2
My full living room HT speakers are Swans which I bought from Oz Home Theater. Have you tried posting this on avsforums in the Swan speakers thread?

Jon Lane, owner of The Audio Insider, frequents that thread. I've heard nothing but good things about his customer service, although a couple of time he was a little slow at answering email.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back