ID3 Tag Editors
Nov 6, 2003 at 9:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

BeeEss

100+ Head-Fier
Can anyone recommend a good (preferably free) ID3 tag editor? I am wanting to copy some 'misc' mp3s to my Zen but want to edit all of the tags before I copy them instead of during the copy with Notmad (plus, while I'm bored in class I can edit ID3 tags
wink.gif
) I remember seeing a thread about this some time ago but I can't seem to dig it up. Thanks in advance!

--b

Nov 6, 2003 at 9:55 PM Post #2 of 7
MP3BookHelper looks interesting. Remember iTunes is free. I paid for for an editor (Mac only MP3 Rage), but do nearly all my tagging in iTunes now.

EDIT: PS: You may find some listed over at Hydrogen. That sites all about compression.

Nov 6, 2003 at 10:34 PM Post #3 of 7
DrTag > *

so much flexibility and so many features are available in the right click menu. it allows you to do automatic rename, extract parts of filenames into ID3 tags and copy directory information into the tags. i've tried a lot and settled on DrTag.

Nov 8, 2003 at 2:28 AM Post #7 of 7
A third vote for MP3-Tag Studio. Does everything I've ever needed to do, efficiently & safely. Has "preview" mode that will show you what changes will be made before you write them to the files, which is a nice feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back