ID these head-fi'ers??
Aug 11, 2006 at 2:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

kramer5150

Headphoneus Supremus
Curious... Who are the members in this pic?... as often as Ive seen this meet photo Ive never seen the 2 gents names?

09imm021.jpg

Aug 11, 2006 at 2:57 AM Post #2 of 27
The picture hails from www.drmh.de under the caption "Burkhard mit "Sturzhelm" (Jecklin Float)." and not from head-fi. AFAIK, The gentlemen concerned have never formally stepped forward or been indentified. However they will be two of the following people listed from the gallery.

Andreas Hünnebeck, Axel Sommerfeldt, Burkhard Schultheis, Dieter Stockert, Frank Klemm, Johannes Roehl, Karl Ludwig Bonitz ("Charlie"), Karl-Heinz Busch, Muck Krieger, Norbert Hahn, Patrick Piecha, Peter Sauter.

It may be possible to work out who they are from the captions for toher photos they appear in.

There is another Jecklin picture of some strange half hamster man flying like superman in front of a Risk board. I've heard he posts here sometimes though.

Aug 11, 2006 at 3:03 AM Post #4 of 27
they're brothers..
i believe their names are mustache man and no mustache man.

Aug 11, 2006 at 3:28 AM Post #6 of 27
that shirt is so fricken nice, it makes me want to vomit

Aug 11, 2006 at 3:31 AM Post #7 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by VR6ofpain
that shirt is so fricken nice, it makes me want to vomit

which one?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 11, 2006 at 1:58 PM Post #9 of 27
My girlfriend saw me looking at this pic yesterday and she told me that I had pretty weird friends.

I immediately took a defensive position and I told her that they were not Head-Fiers since Head-Fiers were more «serious» kind of people.

[size=medium]Then she saw Duggeh avatar......[/size]
blink.gif

Amicalement

Aug 11, 2006 at 1:59 PM Post #10 of 27
just don't show nikongod's AKG undies pic, and you'll still be allowed back on the site!
redface.gif

Aug 11, 2006 at 2:07 PM Post #11 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Genetic
My girlfriend saw me looking at this pic yesterday and she told me that I had pretty weird friends.

I immediately took a defensive position and I told her that they were not Head-Fiers since Head-Fiers were more «serious» kind of people.

[size=medium]Then she saw Duggeh avatar......[/size]
blink.gif

Amicalement

Best. Avatar. Ever.
image.php

Aug 11, 2006 at 10:58 PM Post #13 of 27
Burkhard Schultheis on the left (mit Sturzhelm, AKA Jecklin Float) and Axel Sommerfeldt on the right (the foam wrist support gives him away).

If Burkhard and Axel are Head-Fi members, perhaps they'll pop into the thread and say hello.
attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back