I'd like to read the following comparison...
May 31, 2002 at 4:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

radrd

Found that torchiere lamps induce nicotine addiction in moths.
Sennheiser HD280 Pro and Beyerdynamic DT250-80. I'm curious how much better the Beyers are for the money.

I have the HD280s and I like them a lot, but I briefly considered the Beyers. I'm curious what I am missing out on, though I'm not planning on upgrading because I really appreciate the Sennheiser's isolation.

Anyone happen to have both of these phones or know of a comparison around somewhere?

I wouldn't mind seeing an extensive HD280 versus Sony V6 comparison as well.

May 31, 2002 at 9:45 AM Post #2 of 6
tongue.gif
Don't you know how to use search?
wink.gif

blr's 280 vs 250-80 review. And lots of good V6 vs 280 comments here and in Eagle_Driver's review.

(HBZ)

May 31, 2002 at 10:50 AM Post #3 of 6
I'd just like to know if the Beyer's have a higher sensitivity (and go louder without distorting) than the Senns.

May 31, 2002 at 7:00 PM Post #4 of 6
Thanks Hamsterball_Z

Now I feel like an idiot. I even posted in that thread. I guess I just forgot about it.
redface.gif

I wish our mods would put some more of these reviews/comparisons in the review section. It's annoying to have to use the search to find them.

May 31, 2002 at 7:17 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by radrd
Now I feel like an idiot.

That's what I'm here for. Glad I could be of service.
biggrin.gif

Yeah, there haven't been any new headphone reviews for a while just cables and power stuff (and all by Jude, too... coincidence? I think not.
wink.gif
) . I remember delenda est Sony's Philips 890 review was being pushed for a permanent spot but that never happened.

(HBZ)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back