IC: Second Mid-Indiana Meet
Jul 13, 2009 at 3:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

bperboy

Headphoneus Supremus
So I had a great time planning the Mid-Indiana Meet this past March, and was thinking of organizing another this fall, once I'm back at school. Due to a busy first term, there's really only one weekend that I could host the event.

Basically, how many people would be willing to have a Head-Fi meet in Terre Haute, IN on September 5th or 6th of 2009? This is simply an interest check at this point, and if I don't get much response, I'll probably just wait until next year, but I would like to get the group together again.

Feel free to respond in this thread or PM me directly.

EDIT: It looks like the September date isn't going to work out for a bunch of people. Please let me know if you've got any other good time ranges that would be convenient to hold the Mid-Indiana Meet.

Jul 13, 2009 at 4:41 PM Post #2 of 8
For me it is the second weekend after school starts so I'm not sure it'd be the ideal time, but I would go if I didn't have anything going on. Just not sure what the schedule will look like yet.

Jul 13, 2009 at 5:04 PM Post #3 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by compuryan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For me it is the second weekend after school starts so I'm not sure it'd be the ideal time, but I would go if I didn't have anything going on. Just not sure what the schedule will look like yet.

It's the first weekend after school starts for me, but I'm quite busy for the rest of fall quarter, so this is really the only available weekend until after at least Thanksgiving. I'm probably going to do another spring meet, as that seemed to go quite well, but I would like to have another meet this year.

Jul 13, 2009 at 9:25 PM Post #6 of 8
Wow big guy, I'de love to get together with all you guys and do some listening, but I got so many things goin' on right now. Maybe we can keep this thread open and see how it goes.

Jul 15, 2009 at 2:54 PM Post #7 of 8
Okay, enough people have responded that I think we'll hold off for now. Possibly a meet closer to the end of the year.

If you're interested in another Mid-Indiana Meet, please let me know what approximate dates work best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back