IC - S. Spain Meet
Apr 8, 2004 at 12:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

ipodstudio

Banned: - aka full monty - aka didikossa - aka R1D1 - aka migraineboy - aka setharmstrong - aka threavester - aka Sarah.B - aka javier - aka DoomV1 - aka JIAA
I'm currently based close to Marbella in Southern Spain and would be very interested in getting in touch with any members in my area for a possible meet in the future.

Please drop a note here if you're interested.

Apr 11, 2004 at 3:10 AM Post #2 of 6
Oh great! I'm the lone "Spanish" Head-Fier
frown.gif
biggrin.gif

Apr 11, 2004 at 7:32 AM Post #3 of 6
Sadly, many countries outside the US have only one representative. I represent Ecuador, but to my knowledge there's no one from Peru, Columbia, and many other countries down here.

Apr 11, 2004 at 7:54 AM Post #4 of 6
Perhaps you'd be interested in this thread which discusses a pan-European Head-Fi meet.

It contains a list and map showing the approximate locations of several European Head-Fiers. Not all are listed, of course, but you can see that the ones that did disclose their locations seem to be concentrated predominantly in West-Central Europe between the UK and Austria, with a smattering spread out to the southeast.

If a meet occurs (possibly at Jan Meier's house?), perhaps you might be able to travel to it.

D.

Apr 11, 2004 at 11:18 AM Post #5 of 6
Doug, yes, I know. I actually thought there may be some Brits on Head-Fi living in the Marbella area as there are MANY British folks living here. Oh well, I'll just have to introduce a few to Head-Fi, reduce their wallets to ashes and then have a meet
biggrin.gif

Demolition, that's very kind of you to post that thread for me, thankyou! I'll have a good look at that and see what my European brethren are up to. Knowing my luck they'll be busy organising it in Scandinavia, where I just moved down from
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

Apr 11, 2004 at 11:23 AM Post #6 of 6
Actually, thinking about it, my wife has been asking me to take her on holiday to to the US for a while now. I've worked in Florida and LA a few times and lived in LA for 6 months but my wife has never been. She saw the series "Providence" a while back and has been dying to go there ever since....not sure what that means
eek.gif
Perhaps we can nip over when one of the meets is going on towards the end of the year, beginning of next, and meet some of you US guys and gals. Hope so and I'll keep ya posted!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back