IC: Pittsburgh
Jul 11, 2010 at 10:28 PM Post #31 of 59
Ok. What about the month? If August, we have some time. If July, a decision should be reached quickly.

Jul 12, 2010 at 2:52 PM Post #32 of 59
I can't even make July and I won't be in town until August 20th.. So yeah...

Jul 12, 2010 at 7:22 PM Post #33 of 59
I can make August 21st. After that CMU is in full swing and full of very bad memories for me.
Let's face it, CMU chicks and the social life there in general suck the Nort. Nothin' but homework and lots of it for a social life.

Jul 15, 2010 at 1:43 AM Post #34 of 59
We need to set up an exact date so people can plan for it.  Also a list of who all can definitely attend and what gear they will bring.

Jul 16, 2010 at 7:51 PM Post #35 of 59
I head back up to Erie for school August 22, so sometime before that would be lovely.

Jul 22, 2010 at 12:13 PM Post #39 of 59
August 21 sounds good to me.

Jul 22, 2010 at 6:19 PM Post #41 of 59
I move-in on the 19th, and start on the 30th... I'll see if I can move in early, and make the 21st. Forgive my lack of upkeep, but what is the decided locale, CMU? 

Also, would anyone like to get an gear list running, I'd do it if you guys would PM me your ideas. I also have a nice little MobileMe gallery to display event photos, since I know most Head-Fiers are also DSLR freaks (like me!) :D

NK

Jul 24, 2010 at 8:08 PM Post #42 of 59
Haha. Yeah, I would expect no shortage of capable photographers. :p

Hopefully my parts come in soon, so I can rewire my Grados by the meeting date.

Jul 26, 2010 at 1:47 PM Post #43 of 59
All,

As a long time lurker here on Head-Fi, and a relatively newly transplant to Pittsburgh, I would be interested in attending a mini-meet.

However, I am contemplating a trip out of state over the 21st of Aug, so perhaps next time, depending on if/when this takes place.

Alternatively, I would welcome the opportunity to meet up with any fellow Head-Fiers at any other time, if I can't make it to the mini-meet.

Thanks,

dasein-geist

P.S. Any suggestions for Pittsburgh area electronics supply sources; I'm finding very few local resources outside of Radio Shack

Jul 31, 2010 at 2:40 AM Post #44 of 59

Quote:
All,

As a long time lurker here on Head-Fi, and a relatively newly transplant to Pittsburgh, I would be interested in attending a mini-meet.

However, I am contemplating a trip out of state over the 21st of Aug, so perhaps next time, depending on if/when this takes place.

Alternatively, I would welcome the opportunity to meet up with any fellow Head-Fiers at any other time, if I can't make it to the mini-meet.

Thanks,

dasein-geist

P.S. Any suggestions for Pittsburgh area electronics supply sources; I'm finding very few local resources outside of Radio Shack

What type of electronics are you looking for? 

Heidegger fan much? 

Aug 3, 2010 at 2:04 AM Post #45 of 59
I personally haven't found anything other than NSL (Northern Sound and Light), down in McKees Rocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back