IC: Nebraska ?
Jul 11, 2006 at 3:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

golgi

500+ Head-Fier
I wonder if a place such as Custom Electronics in Omaha would be willing to host some sort of meet so we could try out some of their electronics as well as each others?

Aug 3, 2006 at 2:49 AM Post #2 of 7
I'd likely come if there's any interest. I don't have any equipment yet to speak of, but I'd be interested in trying things out!
eggosmile.gif

Aug 3, 2006 at 3:00 AM Post #3 of 7
We'll give you Huskers a day pass if you want to make the trip down to Jayhawk country for our meet in Lawrence this Saturday.

Aug 5, 2006 at 5:22 AM Post #4 of 7
Billinkansas, thanks for that offer but unfortunately I won't be able to make it on this Saturday. I will definitely try to watch for future meets you all may have in Lawrence.

Tenzip, it seems that there only three of us on this forum from Nebraska. Or at least registered users. I could be wrong about this however.

Aug 7, 2006 at 5:32 PM Post #6 of 7
I don't have much to offer for listening, but I'd like to hear other people's rigs.
A meet would be pretty interesting, count me in if one is put together.

Aug 26, 2006 at 8:14 AM Post #7 of 7
I have some stuff (check profile) and would be more than willing to let people try out different combos. I really want to compare my iMod to a high end cd transport. Count me in if someone sets up a meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back