IC: Los Angeles Regional Meet - July 20, 2013
Mar 26, 2013 at 2:58 AM Post #49 of 75
Maybe those that go to community college? Or those taking professional exams, in which case one less day of studying will probably not make a difference 
size]

Btw, I'm down for attending...

Mar 29, 2013 at 11:35 PM Post #53 of 75
Having read just the first page, if Hiyono is bringing an EMM Labs DAC2 and Liquid Glass, and Darinf is bringing a Smyth Realiser, that seems good enough for me :)

Apr 2, 2013 at 12:56 PM Post #56 of 75
I'm in.  
If people are interested, I can bring my HD600 + Bottlehead Crack + .... PS1 CD player!

Apr 5, 2013 at 12:19 PM Post #57 of 75
Quick update: as of now we have about 25 interested attendees and and 3-4 MOT's, tentative dates are Saturday July 13 or 20 from 10am-5pm, and venue options are still tbd. I hope to have this wrapped up and scheduled by the end of April. Once the venue and date are secured, I will begin an attendance/gear list. At that point I would expect the attendance to dramatically grow, however, due to the high cost involved of meeting space, we may need to cap the attendance to 50-60.

With regards to cost, if anyone is willing to put down a few $ to help me secure the venue, I would greatly appreciate it. The plan would be to recoup the venue cost through a small cover fee. Please PM and I can discuss this more in detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back