IC/LOD giveaway (finished)
Feb 16, 2009 at 1:43 AM Post #16 of 63
I would love 4/5 (depending on "height" of 4). 3 would also do the job.

Just got an amp (giveaways ftw!) and love those tiny fixed interconnects, and need some sort of short one. I'm a 16y/o student trying to complete my portable rig (for the next year or so. 16gb D2 would be great...and would love UE11's, and a Predator
tongue.gif
) and only have a very impractical very long sub-£1 interconnect to use with my tiny d2, and tiny amp. My DIY skills are okay, but I only need 15cm of wire or so all together for a 3 strand one, and I can't buy small amounts.

If I can have one, please let me know the size of the 4th (wooden) one. If that will work for me, I love that one so i hope it is the right size (probably wont be though) if not 5 will also work very well too, and 3 might do too.

(Preference, 1st, IC 4, 2nd IC 5, 3rd IC 3 please.)

Thanks alot Captain, See you in Abi sometime
biggrin.gif

Matt

Feb 16, 2009 at 7:03 AM Post #17 of 63
Setup: Ipod mini/samsung T10->cmoy->es7
Which one: 1 or 2
Reason: The Ipod hasn't got much use lately as the SQ isn't very good and I'm intrigued to find out how much difference a line out can really make. Also, I've just begun DIY and would like to have a unique example as a reference of what is possible with DIY.

Cheers

Feb 16, 2009 at 7:19 AM Post #18 of 63
Baines, the length of 4 is 2 cm from tip to tip

I pay for shipping, its only about $1.5 so it doesnt matter

the "dating profile" as someone called it might seem weird but it has its reason. location is to see if i will ship there, there are some countries with questionable postal service where stuff have gone mysteriousely missing in the past. Age and the rest is simply to determine who will use the thing, a 40 yo is more likely to afford to buy a cable than a 14 yo, and if someones rig include $500 amps its likely theyll afford a cable too
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 16, 2009 at 9:11 AM Post #21 of 63
Age - 16
Location - Cairns, Australia
Which IC - 1,2 or 5.
Reason - My ipod doesn't quite hit the SQ I enjoyed with my previous iriver DAPS. But I'm trying to give it any help it can get.
For the mini to mini I need one for my iriver H340 to pengamp.
smily_headphones1.gif

Cheers Cap.

Feb 16, 2009 at 1:25 PM Post #23 of 63
Oh nice.
Which: 1 or 2
Rig: Ipod Touch (1st Gen) or my brother's 1st gen nano. Fiio Amp E5. My Q-40's or my brother's K240s.

Why: I recently bought an amp for myself and my brother (E5). I think we would benefit from the LOD instead of amping through the headphone jack. The reason I say my brother is, if in the case the LOD is not compatible with the Touch I can just give him the LOD for his nano.

Thanks!

Feb 16, 2009 at 3:42 PM Post #25 of 63
^ You don't know how much I wanted that Tomahawk.

Feb 16, 2009 at 7:05 PM Post #27 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baines93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You don't know how much I wanted it! Sorry mate
tongue.gif

If I don't use it much i'll probably pass it on in another giveaway...

Meh, you'd probably be better off with it with proper iems now that I think of it.

Feb 16, 2009 at 7:22 PM Post #28 of 63
LOD: 1 or 2
Rig: Iphone 1G (1st Gen)/Nano 1G. no amp, [but will force me to get one if i win] -> UE triple fi 10

why:
as said, it will force me to invest in an amp!!
and the iphones headphone out just doesnt cut it with bass reducer EQ! id like to be able to expiernince the UE10s full potential with classical music. ive given decided that portable rig is more important than home, besides my UE10s are better than my full sized cans anyhow!

edt
<--and i will be able to add a little extra to my avatar picture!

cheers for the consideration!

Feb 16, 2009 at 7:47 PM Post #29 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishcabible /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Meh, you'd probably be better off with it with proper iems now that I think of it.

But I would love the sound of your A500's I think, and I have no home cans - swings and roundabouts
frown.gif

Sorry captainodegard, excuse the OT, stopping now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back