IC: iMod/iPod - 60 GB Photo 4G - ColorMod
Jul 23, 2006 at 6:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

bender13

Head-Fier
I am interested in selling an iMod done by Mr. Rossi serveral months ago on a 60 GB iPod Photo, that has been modified to have a "carbon" paint job by Colorware. It has a blemish on the right side where access to the case was made. Included is a Grey Vaja case, that has been "distressed" by the use of poly bands to attach it to a Xin Micro III with an assortment of chips (which is also for sale). Included is a RnB black diamond mini-mini, which is also in pretty good condition (65%, at least). Or if you're ambitious, I have a very sweet Cablepro Panorama 12''.

Hell, i know it's the wrong forum, but I also have a SR-71 that can go on the block. Slight distortion with the silk screening, but an otherwise brilliant portable amp in really great shape.

I'm trying to get rid of some equipment before getting married in October and would be interested if anyone would find any of this equipment suitable to their needs. Were it not for an impending marriage, there is NO way that I would sell this stuff, but such is life. So to the Head Fi crew, here's an opportunity to have some cool stuff at a pretty decent price. I'll send pictures and what not to anyone interested. As to payment, I'll take PayPal because that seem pretty honest.

So there you go... the sale of my audio bliss for marital bliss.. or so they say.

Thanks for looking...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back