IC: Buffalo NY meet?
Sep 29, 2007 at 12:35 AM Post #2 of 20
I'd be interested
wink.gif
I'm about an hour south of Buffalo.

Oct 25, 2007 at 5:39 PM Post #6 of 20
Im pretty flexible for weekends i can generally make it if i know a week or two in advance so as we get some more people and dates start popping up we'll narrow it down from there. anyone know any dealers or companies we could get out for the meet?

Oct 25, 2007 at 6:00 PM Post #8 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Malakei /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Im pretty flexible for weekends i can generally make it if i know a week or two in advance so as we get some more people and dates start popping up we'll narrow it down from there. anyone know any dealers or companies we could get out for the meet?

there are a couple nice shops in Rochester, I had someone lined up to come from the Stereo shop but the last meet didnt' happen.

But anyway, I can try to get Chuck from the Stereo Shop to come. They are dealers of:
Marantz
Denon
NAD
PSB
Grado

just to name a few

Mar 16, 2008 at 11:10 PM Post #11 of 20
I was just in Buffalo for the weekend for my daughter's swim championships. It was held at Erie Community College. Made it to the Anchor mbar for some wings.

Mar 23, 2008 at 8:30 PM Post #12 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by lextek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was just in Buffalo for the weekend for my daughter's swim championships. It was held at Erie Community College. Made it to the Anchor mbar for some wings.

duffs is better

I'm game for a spring meet

Mar 23, 2008 at 10:55 PM Post #13 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by soloz2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
duffs is better

I'm game for a spring meet

That's the place we went the year before. They also had fried balony sandwiches on the menu.

Apr 8, 2008 at 3:39 PM Post #15 of 20
I'm 20min from buffalo.
I'm in..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back