IC: Austin City Limits Festival 2008 Mini Meet
Aug 6, 2008 at 12:19 PM Post #16 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by texashorn91 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Same here
wink_face.gif

I can't really contribute much unless someone wants to listen to my old school Marantz stuff, or my turntable. I also have a switch box that is pretty good and a Monster power conditioner. Those could come in handy.

I would be interested in the Marantz, haven't had a taste from them yet
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 13, 2008 at 10:57 AM Post #17 of 25
I will be bringing sony SCD-CE595, Zero dac/amp and my 580's

Aug 13, 2008 at 9:18 PM Post #18 of 25
I can probably make it. I have been saying that for 2 years and still haven't made one.

Aug 13, 2008 at 9:50 PM Post #19 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Slaughter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can probably make it. I have been saying that for 2 years and still haven't made one.

you better
tongue.gif

Aug 13, 2008 at 9:56 PM Post #20 of 25
A ping needs to go to Alex Cavalli (runeight) and marc (Luvdunhill) if you want some *wild* DIY goodness. I'll tentatively be there, pending I get the Bijou together, but no clues about the Blue Hawaii.

Aug 13, 2008 at 11:51 PM Post #21 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by pabbi1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A ping needs to go to Alex Cavalli (runeight) and marc (Luvdunhill) if you want some *wild* DIY goodness. I'll tentatively be there, pending I get the Bijou together, but no clues about the Blue Hawaii.

I remember the Blue Hawaii had a problem at the last meet, hope its not the same thing again? Its such a nice piece of equipment.

Aug 21, 2008 at 4:57 PM Post #22 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by pabbi1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't think I can get my BH in a noob-safe condition before then, as the power supply is currently on revision 1,000,000
wink.gif

Unfortunately my DIY efforts have been (mostly) in the preamp-amp-speaker realm for the last 6 months or so...

Aug 22, 2008 at 4:35 PM Post #23 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by luvdunhill /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't think I can get my BH in a noob-safe condition before then, as the power supply is currently on revision 1,000,000
wink.gif

Unfortunately my DIY efforts have been (mostly) in the preamp-amp-speaker realm for the last 6 months or so...

You have gone to the dark(est) side...
wink.gif

Well, mayhaps help me get MINE back to 'owner safe' mode?
angry_face.gif

What about your KGSS?

Aug 25, 2008 at 6:58 PM Post #24 of 25
since your BH has just sat at your place for the last 9 months, it might as well just sit at my place
smily_headphones1.gif
Perhaps it could be kept company with your tube tester as well
smily_headphones1.gif

I can have my KGSS up and running, but there may be a couple new boards to stuff inside of it sometime soon
smily_headphones1.gif
That's the hope anyways. I stole it's power supply for testing the Blue Hawaii but I'm at the point where I need a totally new power supply...

I'm working on a Pass F4 "power buffer" and a monster preamp to drive it. This is probably taking up most my time. I'm also doing a few group buys here and there that are consuming time.

At only 1 month away, it's hard to say what I'll have working that is headphone related. I think the KGSS with new power supply would be an excellent (stretch) goal.

Sep 9, 2008 at 10:06 PM Post #25 of 25
Is this still on, place, date and time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back