IC: (Another) GTA/Toronto Meet?
Nov 10, 2006 at 9:19 PM Post #287 of 301
september? Dang.... where have I been? And I'm really enjoying these vibe for sure, might just have to rig the drawing for the guy who orgainaized the meet, if you like them.

Also, how much are the igrados? My contributing thingy just expired and I lost my PM storage space.

Also, anyone interested in a pair of HD580? They just aren't my thing.

Also, anyone interested in a pair of K81DJ? Don't need them if I've got some vibe!

Nov 10, 2006 at 9:21 PM Post #288 of 301
I think we'll go with Kevin's idea - I'm simply going to print out a list of registered attendees, and we'll just use our handles as passwords.

Jay, you may want to show up early, as last time I was by the location, some crazy dude was walking around the joint yelling "PHILODOXPHILODOXPHILODOX".
wink.gif

Folks, please consult the OP to ensure your name is on the list - if it is, you are golden.

Nov 10, 2006 at 10:10 PM Post #289 of 301
Quote:

Originally Posted by Konig
If u have stax O2 PLEASE BRING IT!

I can try to borrow Peter McAlisters Stax O2's if you are 100% that you will be there, but I need to know ASAP. Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper
Jay, you may want to show up early, as last time I was by the location, some crazy dude was walking around the joint yelling "PHILODOXPHILODOXPHILODOX".

What?
plainface.gif
biggrin.gif

Nov 10, 2006 at 10:44 PM Post #290 of 301
Hi Guys, I've found 3 extra powerbars I can bring tomorrow, they range in quality from Dollar store variety to one used for a Northern Telecom phone system. Nothing Audiophile, but more than enough outlets if need be!
Let me know if these aren't required!

Also anybody interested in a used pair of Shure E2Cs? and a 1st generation Dell Digital JukeBox 20 GB player?
I'll bring these along just in case!

Cheers

Nov 11, 2006 at 12:58 AM Post #291 of 301
Thanks Doxaman - I figure we'll only need one of them. I think RedLeader was going to bring one, and I will have one too.

Holy CRAP - I think next time around, if I organize again, I'll be getting a bigger room. I have had to put a cap on attendance and today alone there have been over 10 people wanting to come. It's too bad, but I really don't want to overload our breathing room, which is now tight as it is. I figure we'd have 50 people coming if we could fit everyone.

Nov 11, 2006 at 3:09 AM Post #294 of 301
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLeader
give me a break, if you didn't plan on it more than a day before...

True, but not everyone is as active on the Head-Fi like some of us are. Now that this has been set, I have a list of names - including those who couldn't make it, so next time I can send out a PM to everyone that may not otherwise check the meetings forums. Kind of an early APB to the Southern Ontario crew.

Next time I think a larger space will be a must though. I feel confident we could handle double the capacity and fill it comfortably.

Nov 11, 2006 at 3:27 AM Post #295 of 301
Crap! If I didn't have my head up my phono input, I'd have sent the Zhaolooser101 up to be auditioned. I had no idea this meet existed 'til today. Looks like a big turnout too! Well if anyone's interested I'll send it next time, you Canadians seem to really like your meets. Texans do too, but it's generally steak, sausage, bacon, chicken...
tongue.gif

Nov 11, 2006 at 4:32 AM Post #297 of 301
Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61
Crap! If I didn't have my head up my phono input, I'd have sent the Zhaolooser101 up to be auditioned. I had no idea this meet existed 'til today. Looks like a big turnout too! Well if anyone's interested I'll send it next time, you Canadians seem to really like your meets. Texans do too, but it's generally steak, sausage, bacon, chicken...
tongue.gif

Thanks for the offer dude! Actually, I think a summer meat (groan) would be a pretty good idea. Texas, Canada and Australia are the BBQ ambassadors of the world, afterall; so it would make sense to mix audio with fire grilled meats, no?

biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back