iBud replacements
Nov 5, 2006 at 5:30 AM Post #2 of 14
any specific type of headphones you want? I'm guessing you'd like a bud? Would you care for an iem(goes into your ear and rests inside)

Nov 5, 2006 at 7:34 PM Post #4 of 14
Under $50, go for the Sony MDR-EX81LP or the EX71SL if you don't like the style of the 81.

Or you could look for a used pair of E2C headphones for sale, they usually go for around $80 new, shouldn't be hard to find a $50 pair.

Nov 5, 2006 at 11:23 PM Post #9 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by bobo_1314
I used to have a pair of Sony MDR-E818LP and they were even better than the stock Apple buds. Also you can get them for $8.99

I'd hate to break it to you but apple ibuds are basically the the benchmark of crap around here and cheap sony earbuds are not much better.
biggrin.gif

Nov 6, 2006 at 1:58 AM Post #10 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by ColdFireArow
I'd hate to break it to you but apple ibuds are basically the the benchmark of crap around here and cheap sony earbuds are not much better.
biggrin.gif

Sony Fontopias aren't exactly cheap crap, they're DEFINITELY much better than iBuds.

Nov 6, 2006 at 2:00 AM Post #11 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by sheik124
Sony Fontopias aren't exactly cheap crap, they're DEFINITELY much better than iBuds.

Not all sony buds are crap but quite a few are.

Nov 6, 2006 at 2:13 AM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by ColdFireArow
Seconded.

Thirded (or whatever it's called).

The EP630 is rather bassy and muddy though. Black in colour, unless you get the EP635, which is the neckband version, which I find rather ugly, but hey, it's in white!
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back