iBasso T4 released
Nov 1, 2008 at 3:11 AM Post #31 of 47
I HAVE WALKED IN THE RAIN WITH MY HEADPHONES ON! AND ONE TIME I WASHED MY CAR WHILE IT WAS SNOWING WITH MY HEADPHONES ON!
__________________________________________________ __________
SORRY BUT MY CAPS KEY IS STUCK. PLEASE BARE, I MEAN BEAR WITH ME UNTIL REPAIRED. SO, WHAT ABOUT THAT SR-71A?

Nov 1, 2008 at 3:37 AM Post #32 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I HAVE WALKED IN THE RAIN WITH MY HEADPHONES ON! AND ONE TIME I WASHED MY CAR WHILE IT WAS SNOWING WITH MY HEADPHONES ON!
__________________________________________________ __________
SORRY BUT MY CAPS KEY IS STUCK. PLEASE BARE, I MEAN BEAR WITH ME UNTIL REPAIRED. SO, WHAT ABOUT THAT SR-71A?

eek.gif

Nov 1, 2008 at 4:02 AM Post #35 of 47
I thought you were in Australia. :^)

Nov 1, 2008 at 5:58 AM Post #36 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought you were in Australia. :^)

LOL
biggrin.gif

Nov 1, 2008 at 8:09 AM Post #37 of 47
It's kind of funny at page 2.

Nov 1, 2008 at 9:11 AM Post #38 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by dadozen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
SOMETIMES I USE TWO HEADPHONES AT THE SAME TIME. BOTH OF THEM SOUND BETTER IMHO.

I did this once when I was a kid. I had some Sony earbuds in my ear while having some sony headphones on top of them (both $20-30 headphones) out of my CD headphone out with a splitter. I was doing it for kicks and I was getting a weird almost fake 3d sound out of it. It had no sense of soundstage but it sounded like my head was inside a tin can.

Nov 1, 2008 at 5:38 PM Post #41 of 47
I guess the music is so good they started dancing uncontrollably, smacked the amp into a wall, and well. . there you go. . s- - - happens.

Nov 2, 2008 at 11:46 PM Post #44 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by LingLing1337 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This or C&C Box+? Both are the exact same price. The T4 is a little sexier, but I really want a review on the T4.

I doubt that anyone has one of these as of yet to be able to compare. I ordered mine within the first few hours of the release and have not received it.

Nov 3, 2008 at 12:30 AM Post #45 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by pgbass /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I doubt that anyone has one of these as of yet to be able to compare. I ordered mine within the first few hours of the release and have not received it.

Be sure and post here once you receive it!
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back