Ibasso T4 charging question
Feb 25, 2009 at 4:09 PM Post #3 of 10
I noticed the same behavior. I assumed it was supposed to do that. What kind of computer are you using Sardonyx?

Feb 25, 2009 at 9:49 PM Post #4 of 10
Mine does this as well, not sure why.

Feb 25, 2009 at 10:12 PM Post #5 of 10
Strange. If it works fine while on the wall charger but not the computer I would think there is something going on with the computer but. . . I always use the wall charger.

Feb 27, 2009 at 11:38 AM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by speedingredline /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I noticed the same behavior. I assumed it was supposed to do that. What kind of computer are you using Sardonyx?

Gateway NX570 laptop. I'll take the T4 to work & try it with some other computers.

Mar 1, 2009 at 11:35 AM Post #10 of 10
I tried 2 different computers at work, and the sound doesn't cut out when the playback is DAP > T4 > 'phones, just when it's computer > T4 > 'phones. I guess I'll just live with it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it could be that the current output on the laptop isnt enough to properly power it, it will charge it but much slower than the wall can

Charging time isn't the issue. Anyway, USB is 5 V, 500 mA (assuming my computer lives up to spec) and the wall charger supplied by iBasso is 6V, 400 +- 50mA. That is fairly close and I don't feel like taking any measurements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back