ibasso t3 cable
Feb 1, 2011 at 10:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

lefteris

New Head-Fier
hi to everyone.I am new in this forum Two days ago my ibasso t3 arrived and i want to make a quastion.My iems are sennheiser ie8. Would there be any differense by connecting my amp with my mp3 with the ibasso cb04 ?I now use a silver common cable for the connection.thank you. I am waiting foro your answers.

Feb 1, 2011 at 2:27 PM Post #2 of 12
anyone?
frown.gif

Feb 1, 2011 at 3:52 PM Post #3 of 12
If you're connecting your player from its headphone jack to the T3, then you're just double amping it. You want to circumvent the player's amp all together. In the case of iPhone and iPods, you need a Line Out Dock (LOD) like the iBasso CB07. Without doing this, you're not going to get the most out of your portable rig.

Feb 1, 2011 at 4:51 PM Post #5 of 12

Quote:
Thank you for your answer...i have the sony nwz-s754b....do you know if this player has the same ability as the ipod?i mean connecting it via a lod?

I don't believe that's possible. There are too many different mp3 players out there to have a standard line out cable made for them. The abundance of accessories is one of the reasons why many people buy the iPod/iPhone. 

You could double amp it but it probably won't sound too different. Since the signal is being amped by the crappy internal amplifier, you're just going to amplify that muddy signal. Garbage in, garbage out.

Feb 2, 2011 at 6:14 PM Post #7 of 12
Sony products usually sound good. I haven't tired out your mp3 player myself so I can't comment.

Feb 3, 2011 at 7:21 AM Post #8 of 12
try eBay for sony LOD, hear that some people from china has created a LOD for sony walkman, much like those for iPod and Fuze. but dunnoe if it will work with your model, u will need to do some research though and ask around.

Or u can go get the FiiO L5 LOD for sony.

Feb 3, 2011 at 8:37 AM Post #9 of 12
Thank you for your answers....
one more question
biggrin.gif

when i opened the box of my walkman there was in there a cable which is exactly like a lod...i connect it with my sony an my ibasso t3 but nothing happens...i have no sound....do i have to make any settings to hear via a lod?
please reply becouse i am lost...
frown.gif

Feb 10, 2011 at 1:11 AM Post #12 of 12
I do not own the player and I'm guessing that most others on this forum don't either. Please check the manual and see exactly what that cable's function is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back