iBasso T2 problem
Jul 21, 2007 at 12:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

kamenal

Head-Fier
I've been using my new iBasso T2 for a month now with no problem. I took it to Mexico (very hot and humid!), where I went on vacations. While there, the following thing has developed. While plugging in my Etys ER-4P, I would intermittently lose one channel with appearence of loud static noise. Same happened through both headphone jacks. After wiggling the mini plug, the problem would go away, as long as I did not touch anything. Same thing was happening with my other phones, while on the plane home and, initially, at home. The next morning I have tried to listen to my AKG K501, UE Studio 3.0 and the Etys again and the problem was gone. Could this be due to high humidity or airplane environment? Or is the unit defective?

Jul 21, 2007 at 5:28 PM Post #2 of 2
Quote:

Originally Posted by kamenal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've been using my new iBasso T2 for a month now with no problem. I took it to Mexico (very hot and humid!), where I went on vacations. While there, the following thing has developed. While plugging in my Etys ER-4P, I would intermittently lose one channel with appearence of loud static noise. Same happened through both headphone jacks. After wiggling the mini plug, the problem would go away, as long as I did not touch anything. Same thing was happening with my other phones, while on the plane home and, initially, at home. The next morning I have tried to listen to my AKG K501, UE Studio 3.0 and the Etys again and the problem was gone. Could this be due to high humidity or airplane environment? Or is the unit defective?

I would think Hong Kong gets as hot and humid as Mexico! In any event, this shouldn't happen. Try emailing the distributor.

GTP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back