Ibasso P2
Jun 6, 2008 at 6:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

morpheus95

New Head-Fier
hello,

can some please tell me where the best place is to get a Ibasso P2 delivered to the U.K.for my sennheiser HD600 headphones please

Thanks

Tony

Jun 6, 2008 at 6:20 PM Post #2 of 11
hmm ibasso.com was where i got mine but it doent seem to be on there website anymore. Try emailing them because i dont think there are any other places to purchase them, maybe the for sale forum

Jun 6, 2008 at 6:43 PM Post #3 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by tpc41 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hmm ibasso.com was where i got mine but it doent seem to be on there website anymore. Try emailing them because i dont think there are any other places to purchase them, maybe the for sale forum

i have just sent them an email
biggrin.gif
i don't know why they only have a few amps on there website.

Tony

Jun 7, 2008 at 6:47 AM Post #6 of 11
ibasso takes forever to answer emails so be patient, but if you need one really bad, you could always make me an offer i couldnt refuse...

Jun 7, 2008 at 7:09 AM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

ibasso takes forever to answer emails so be patient, but if you need one really bad, you could always make me an offer i couldnt refuse...

to be honest i am still looking at other options as well like the mini3 but thanks for the offer

Jun 7, 2008 at 8:31 AM Post #8 of 11
tpc41 if you could PM me some details on you P2 please like how old and what sort of price you are looking for.

Thanks
Tony

Jun 7, 2008 at 8:59 AM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Stand and deliver! Your amp... or your life.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jun 7, 2008 at 2:15 PM Post #10 of 11
well i wasnt really planning on selling, but if the price is right, i can use the money to upgrade. Wait for ibasso to respond to your email and if its a no-go, i will offer you mine.

Jun 7, 2008 at 3:17 PM Post #11 of 11
My understanding is iBasso just switched to a new web site host. It is possible they just haven't gotten all the products back up on there, or maybe they don't really have them.

As above, suggest contacting them.

-john

Users who are viewing this thread

Back